During the Computers and Technology "trimester", students will be exposed to a wide range of skills. These skills will help them become lifelong learners in our technology driven society. In addition to becoming more efficient in keyboarding, the students will explore a number of programs while developing projects to be used across the curriculum. In addition to projects students will be given a foundation for Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship.
- Go to the SCRATCH website.
- Create you own account.
- Username- Use your school username csmith12345
- Password- Use your Google Password
Make a Simple Maze Game
You can click the link below to create your Scratch account.
The password for the account will start as SF-Smith, it may prompt you to change your password. If it does prompt you to change, please use your Google password.
Solar System Notes
The first couple of day of this project will be collecting notes and becoming more of an expert on your topic. Don't worry about images, we want words for this portion.
- Make a copy of the "Notes Presentation" above.
- Share with all the members of your group.
- Change the title to your topic.
- Change the subject of every slide.
- Work with your buddies to collect USEFUL notes.
You have been given the job of creating a Tri-fold brochure for a restaurant. Use the template below to create the brochure.
- Name should be big!
- Can have a picture
- crop the pic to fit the space.
- place the pic in an ideal location.
- Create a text box and write a blurb about your restaurant.
- Place an image behind the box.
- Give the text box a hint of color.
- create a custom color
- how much of the image do you want to see?
- can you read the blurb?
- Create a text box.
- What is unique about your restaurant?
What is username, email address, and password?
Username Active Directory
Username = sfredr12345
*The first time you log in your password will be your lunch number.
**Use the formula below when ...more