During the Computers and Technology "trimester", students will be exposed to a wide range of skills. These skills will help them become lifelong learners in our technology driven society. In addition to becoming more efficient in keyboarding, the students will explore a number of programs while developing projects to be used across the curriculum. In addition to projects students will be given a foundation for Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship.
You sank my Battle Car?!?
- Partner 1 click here to get a copy of the game board. FREE GAME BOARD
- Partner 1 will have to share the game with Partner 2.
- You must be on the same Sheet to make this work.
- NO CHEATING! Don't even think about it! I know you are!
- Both partners place their vehicles on their own board.
- Use the first sheet to communicate.
- Partner 1 select a column and row. For example D7.
- Partner 2 select the correct answer from the box.
- Trade jobs.
Have fun and play fair!
A single box is called a Cell
A vertical group of cells is a Column
A horizontal group of cells is a Row
Set the sheet up.
- Adjust the heading to stick out a bit more
- Size 14 font
- Adjust the width of columns using "fit data"
- Use the Alternating Colors feature(Under Format tab)
- Freeze the top row.
- Add functions to find the following.
Coach Jones is a 6th Grade basketball coach in Newton. He would love to create a spreadsheet that will show the stats for his team. When completed your spreadsheet should figure; shooting percentage for two, three and free throws. It will also need to show points scored for each player. Plus it will show the team totals for each category.
One of the kids Grandmas loves to keep track of the shots during the game. She grabbed a sheet of paper from the front desk and scribbled down the stats below.
Open the "Free Sheet" above and make a your own copy. (File---> Make a copy)
We will use this information to:
Superb Slushie Company
The Superb Slushie Company is having a problem! You've discovered something very interesting; no matter what color your slushie is, there is only one flavor. The store has an interesting advertising approach (which is why you go there): the customer spins a spinner when they give their order and that determines the color of their slushie. How many times would you have to order to get one of each color? Explore this by spinning, collecting and then analyzing the data.
Everything you need to complete this project can be found here.
What is username, email address, and password?
Username Active Directory
Username = sfredr12345
*The first time you log in your password will be your lunch number.
**Use the formula below when ...more