130 W. Broadway
Principal - Ms. Smith
Assistant - Ms. Bohling
USD 373 HOME
Newton USD 373 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Persons having inquiries concerning the District’s non-discrimination policies and compliance therewith may contact the school district’s Compliance Coordinator at 308 E. 1st St., Newton, Kansas, 67114-3846, or call 316-284-6200.
Clip and save box tops you find on many products. Make sure you check all cereal boxes before recycling them. Clip the box tops, save and turn them in to your homeroom teacher. Earn cool things for our school (these things are as good as cash), and win a donut party for your class.
Welcome to Santa Fe 5/6 Center!
Cultivates a passion for learning, growth & community…
* High Standards of learning for everyone
* Learning addresses the needs of the whole child
* Every member of the learning community continues to learn, grow & reflect
* Every adult member of the learning community is responsible for every child
* Every adult will positively impact the learning environment by seeking to engage children in positive relationships
Parent and Student Infinite Campus